Department | Collegial Bodies
Department Collegial Bodies
The Department Committee assists the Director in the exercise of his functions and has investigative and propositional duties towards the Department Council.
University Statute, Art. 31
|MALANDRINO Ornella||Deputy Director|
|DELLA PIANA Bice||Member|
The Department Council is the body of direction, planning, coordination, management, and verification of the activities of the Department.
The Department Council consists of:
- professors, permanent tenured researchers;
- researchers on fixed-term contracts referred to in art. 24, paragraph 3, letter b) of Law n. 240/2010;
- a representative of researchers on fixed-term contracts referred to in art. 24, paragraph 3, letter a) of Law n. 240/2010, in the measure established by the Department Regulations;
- a representative of the holders of research grants;
- a representative of the students enrolled in Ph.D. courses;
- a student;
- a representative of the technical-administrative staff to the extent and in the manner established by the General Regulations of the University.
University Statute, art. 30